Invix® is the hand and surface disinfectant from Versalis, made using plant-based ethanol as the active ingredient.
The product is a Medical Device authorised by the Ministry of Health, developed on the formulation of the World Health Organization.
Here are its main features:
- disinfectant power with antimicrobial action guaranteed by active ingredients (ethanol and hydrogen peroxide, i.e. hydrogen peroxide)
- effective on bacteria and yeasts after 1 minute of contact, and viruses after 5 minutes, according to standards UNI EN14476, EN13727 and EN13624
- the liquid hand disinfectant is effective for surgical disinfection, according to standards EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 1500 and EN 12791
- active ingredient consisting of plant-based ethanol
- rapid disinfectant action, without the use of water
Invix® is produced at the Crescentino (VC) plant, where the production line was adapted to the production of the disinfectant, following the health emergency caused by Covid-19.
The Invix® range includes:
- two hand disinfection products: gel, with cellulose-based thickener and no microplastics, and liquid, both available in different sizes from 100 ml to 5 l or in larger sizes upon request
- a surface disinfection product, suitable for all washable surfaces, available in 750 ml and 5 l sizes or in larger sizes on request
For more information: invix.com